Protect Our Constitutional Rights!
“There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetuated under the shield of law and in the name of justice.”Montesquieu
Visit the Recon Room
Federal & FL Bill Watch
Latest RepCom Posts
- NOTICE OF INTENTION TO OFFER RESOLUTION RAISING A QUESTION OF THE PRIVILEGES OF THE HOUSEHouse Resolution to Ban Democratic Party for Supporting Slavery.
- Enemy on the StreetImagine a world where your right to bear arms has been made illegal (unconstitutionally), and then your city’s police department is disbanded… The anarchy will bring your community to its knees. If you think we’re in a tough situation now, think again. There is more coming.
- Prayer and Positive Reinforcement are Very PowerfulThey need to hear from you.
- Notice to Mayor Re: Unconstitutional MeasuresFind and contact your Mayor by phone or email regarding recent events. Remember, they work for us.
- Letter: Protect Our Votes! Vote YES to HR 6882!To amend the Help America Vote Act of 2002 to prohibit payments under such Act to States which permit ballot harvesting, and for other purposes.
- TROJAN HORSE BILL: “Eliminating Abusive and Rampant Neglect of Interactive Technologies Act of 2020” EARN IT ACTIt’s called the EARN IT ACT of 2020. You can also call it by it’s slightly more telling name, “Eliminating Abusive and Rampant Neglect of Interactive Technologies Act of 2020”.
- 2A Encroachment Alert: Bloomberg’s Endorsements for CongressThey Will Never Stop, So Neither Will We! Michael Bloomberg and Everytown for Gun Safety are relentlessly working day-in and day-out to remove firearms from the American citizen. Do something about it.
- Letter: If We Can Stand in Line At The Stores, We Can Vote!!! –SAY NO TO S.3529 Natural Disaster and Emergency Ballot Act of 2020The clauses listed are, in effect, double-edged swords. Written towards the security of your vote, yet opens up the back doors for abuse.
- Letter to Reps: NO BALLOT HARVESTING and NO ABSENTEE-ONLY MAIL VOTEAbsentee-only ballots, Gerrymandering, and Vote Harvesting are three ways political parties have tried to […]
- Department of Education Re: On The Return to SchoolWith the Covid-19 situation going on, the children of our communities are heading back to school soon, and there are new guidelines which the CDC expects you to follow…
- H.Res.827 – “Affirming that all Chinese companies, private and state-owned, are under the effective control of the Chinese Communist Party.”Important legislation requires special attention. We The People should become more involved in the process.
- HR6666 HR6666 HR6666If you can imagine Tyranny being a giant, Demonic Humanoid whom we have once tied down with giant chains with locks along its body, passing this bill would be like unlocking one of its arms. I hope that brings it into perspective.
- Defend Your Vote!!Anyone who commits Voter Mail Fraud is guilty of shutting you up, except behind your back and out of reach!! Where’s the honor in that?
- HR 4080 Kimberly Vaughan Firearm Safe Storage Act…a violation of not only your 2nd Amendment Right, but also your 4th Amendment Right.
- Anti-2A Bill S. 3254 is just as bad as HR 5717!Read it for yourself: Senate Bill 3254 This is a VERY Anti-2A Bill and is just as bad as HR 5717, if not the very same language! It has already been introduced!
- Notice to 16 Anti-2A Senators Re: Their Direct Requests to FBI & ATFSixteen Democratic US Senators, all whom are actively working towards more unconstitutional gun control, sent this letter to FBI Director Christopher Wray and ATF Acting Director Regina Lombardo with an immediate 5-step request. Read the letter and decide for yourself how this might impact your Second Amendment Rights.
- Notice to Senator Bill Galvano and Chairman Tom LeeFairly recently, Republican FL Senator Bill Galvano took ~$500,000 of Michael Bloomberg’s money and joined forces with also Republican FL Senator and Chairman Tom Lee to get SB 7028 passed in the FL Senate (which thankfully failed). Here is an opportunity to contact these two gentlemen and give your position on their actions.
- Notice to FL Senator Rick Scott“I signed into law a ‘red flag’ law in the state of Florida, commonly referred to as an Emergency Risk Protection Order (ERPO)” –Republican FL Senator Rick Scott
- The time is now for it to be raining letters from We The People!!Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace.” –James Madison
- Notice to Governor Re: Unconstitutional Measures“There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetuated under the shield of law and in the name of justice.” –Charles-Louis de Secondat, Baron de La Brède et de Montesquieu
- Letter: Phase-4 Stimulus and the US ConstitutionWord is, encroachments and outright infringements will be masqueraded with misleading wording and/or titles in the upcoming stimulus bill.
2A Sanctuary Counties
Communicate with like-minded Patriots.
Be active in your community.