Dear Florida Commissioner of Agriculture Nichole Fried,
Recent actions taken by your office and its affiliates, if enforced, pose such a high risk that citizens will have their lives upended and their Constitutional Rights violated and infringed upon, that it has become necessary for this notice.
While there are bad people in this world who do bad things, it is necessary to keep in mind that it is natural to keep available the tools with which we can protect ourselves from those threats. Thankfully, our Founders, with great intelligence and vast, far-reaching, reasoning capabilities, so issued our Constitution, in which it includes the necessary protection of our rights as citizens to protect ourselves from both foreign and domestic acts of tyranny. Our Bill of Rights guarantees that tyranny will not have an easy time.
The Right to Bear Arms is a natural Right, not a Privilege.
Our Constitution is the foundation of our Republic, and any encroachments thereon are steps taken to “unbuckle” Americans’ “armor”, if you will, from an over-reaching government. Know that I am by no means anti-government. What I am trying to tell you is that even though it was many years ago, our Founders went through such a time when a tyrannical government imposed many taxes, regulatory fines, fees, laws, imprisonment, etc. that they felt the need to stand up for themselves. What would our world, here in the United States, be like if they did not do that? We should respect their hard work, losses, and accomplishments, and tread not to make the same mistakes which lead up to such a series of events.
If you are doing things like making it impossible for citizens to register for a concealed weapons permit – even temporarily, enlisting the help of anti-gun groups like BAWN and others who are attempting to Amend the 2nd Amendment – then you are willfully a component of the issue of encroachment of our Second Amendment Rights…
Can you imagine a society where a citizen who once would carry a firearm to protect herself and her family, could be punished with prison time and a felony record for trying to protect herself? Can you imagine in that same society someone who has no regard for the law carrying a firearm anyways, to a place where law-abiding citizens convene? I know you can. That is an unsafe society. Gun laws only protect those who don’t care about laws…
Your current intentions, because of your actions, are loud and clear.
Encroach on our Constitutional Rights no longer.
I will consider your views and actions, in determining my decision to vote for you in the next election cycle. Remember that your Republic depends on you to do the right thing.
Please read the remainder of my message to you here:
Thank you for your consideration in this important matter.
Citizen of [your-city], [your-state]
…and many others.
Send the Above Email
Commissioner of Agriculture Nichole Fried (850) 617-7700 Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services Plaza Level 10, The Capitol 400 S. Monroe St. Tallahassee, FL 32399-0800 Nikki.Fried@FDACS.gov https://www.fdacs.gov/About-Us/Meet-Commissioner-Fried
Governor of Florida Ron DeSantis(850) 717-9337 firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.flgov.com/contact-governor-2 Office of Governor Ron DeSantis 400 S Monroe St Tallahassee, FL 32399 Lieutenant Governor of Florida Jeanette Nuñez (850) 488-7146 Executive Office of Governor Ron DeSantis 400 S Monroe St Tallahassee, FL 32399 email@example.com https://www.flgov.com/lieutenant-governor-jeanette-nunez/ Chief Financial Officer of Florida Jimmy Patronis (850) 413-3100 Office of the Chief Financial Officer Florida Department of Financial Services 200 East Gaines Street Tallahassee, FL 32399-0301 CFO.Patronis@myfloridacfo.com
Not Included: No Available Email Address:
NOT INCLUDED DUE TO NO AVAILABLE EMAIL ADDRESS: Attorney General of Florida Ashley Moody 850-414-3300 Office of Attorney General State of Florida The Capitol PL-01 Tallahassee, FL 32399-1050 http://www.myfloridalegal.com/contact Feel free to copy and paste what I wrote and send it via US Mail.
Here are some other forms which you may want to fill & send.
- Caught: Ballot Harvesting SchemeWatch This: Send Feedback to Your Elected Community Leadership: 140Shares
- What is a Color Revolution?A Color Revolution is not about color.
- Accountability: Stop the CoupSend this list of references to your Representatives and/or Mayor to remind them of their duty to uphold the US Code and to stop being instrumental to the coming coup.
- De-fund RiotersWe The People demand action. If you agree, send the below letter to your Representative now. Act fast.
- ShadowGateIndependent Journalist Millie Weaver was indicted by a GRAND JURY one day after releasing THIS video on the HUGE government scandal, now known as “Shadowgate”. This video is being censored on mainstream social media. See it here.
- NOTICE OF INTENTION TO OFFER RESOLUTION RAISING A QUESTION OF THE PRIVILEGES OF THE HOUSEHouse Resolution to Ban Democratic Party for Supporting Slavery.
- Enemy on the StreetImagine a world where your right to bear arms has been made illegal (unconstitutionally), and then your city’s police department is disbanded… The anarchy will bring your community to its knees. If you think we’re in a tough situation now, think again. There is more coming.
- Prayer and Positive Reinforcement are Very PowerfulThey need to hear from you.