The below is a response to a sent letter, received from Senator Rick Scott’s office.
Dear Mr. ••••••••••,Rick Scott
Thank you for contacting me regarding your concerns about gun violence in America. I appreciate the opportunity to respond.
The safety of our families is always my top priority, and I am a proud supporter of the Constitution, the Second Amendment and the rights of law-abiding citizens. As Governor of Florida, I worked to increase safety measures in Florida’s schools through the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School Public Safety Act. I signed into law a “red flag” law in the state of Florida, commonly referred to as an Emergency Risk Protection Order (ERPO). When properly constructed, red flag laws are common sense measures to keep weapons out of the hands of any person who threatens to harm themselves or others.
As United States Senator, I remain focused on making sure that our schools and communities are safe, and that those struggling with mental health issues or threatening harm to themselves or others cannot use a weapon. I am currently working with my colleagues to pass the EAGLES Act (S. 495), which provides law enforcement more resources to prevent tragedies and improves school safety for students and teachers. I am also a cosponsor of the Threat Assessment, Prevention, and Safety (TAPS) Act (S. 265), which will create a task force of experts to provide recommendations for a national strategy to keep communities safe from targeted violence. I will continue to review any proposal aimed at keeping Americans safe.
Again, thank you for your correspondence. I am proud to represent every citizen in Florida and I appreciate the time you took to provide your position on this matter. Should you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact me.
United States Senator
If you would like to contact Senator Rick Scott, you can use this link to his contact form.
Note: Please be considerate of your wording, and do not use any language which can be understood as threatening.
Feel free to include (copy/paste) the following message in your communications as it contains court findings, Constitutional Citings, as well as a reminder of the Oath of Office.:
Please read the accompanying notice at the following link:
Here are some other forms which you may want to fill & send.
- What is a Color Revolution?A Color Revolution is not about color.
- Accountability: Stop the CoupSend this list of references to your Representatives and/or Mayor to remind them of their duty to uphold the US Code and to stop being instrumental to the coming coup.
- De-fund RiotersWe The People demand action. If you agree, send the below letter to your Representative now. Act fast.
- ShadowGateIndependent Journalist Millie Weaver was indicted by a GRAND JURY one day after releasing THIS video on the HUGE government scandal, now known as “Shadowgate”. This video is being censored on mainstream social media. See it here.
- NOTICE OF INTENTION TO OFFER RESOLUTION RAISING A QUESTION OF THE PRIVILEGES OF THE HOUSEHouse Resolution to Ban Democratic Party for Supporting Slavery.
- Enemy on the StreetImagine a world where your right to bear arms has been made illegal (unconstitutionally), and then your city’s police department is disbanded… The anarchy will bring your community to its knees. If you think we’re in a tough situation now, think again. There is more coming.
- Prayer and Positive Reinforcement are Very PowerfulThey need to hear from you.
- Notice to Mayor Re: Unconstitutional MeasuresFind and contact your Mayor by phone or email regarding recent events. Remember, they work for us.