Please read the accompanying notice at the following link:
Thank you for your consideration in this very important matter.
A Registered Voter, Taxpayer, and Constituent of Yours
- In this communication, we will use our Governor’s contact form to send our message.
- Contact forms act as sort of a way to screen incoming messages, and they can be adjusted to accept only a certain number of characters. This is why I provided the link to the main notice above, rather than within the message.
- You can still click the link in the post-script and copy/paste it directly, print it, save it as a PDF, if you want to deliver it by hand or send it via US Mail.
- Highlight and copy the above Post-script (include the link)
- In the Manual Contact Form List below, find your State on the drop-down list and click on the contact form link next to your State Governor’s name.
- Your Governor’s contact page should open.
- There, fill the contact form with the info they ask for, add your own additional message if you want to.
- Paste the notice you copied above after your message, and send it off.
- Then close that window.
- Share this with your friends.
Congratulations, Patriot, you stand for your fellow citizens. We appreciate your bravery.
There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetuated under the shield of law and in the name of justice.Charles-Louis de Secondat, Baron de La Brède et de Montesquieu
Here are some other forms which you may want to fill & send.
- Re: HR40 & S.1083: Commission to Study and Develop Reparation Proposals for African-Americans ActBill Summary: “This bill establishes the Commission to Study and Develop Reparation Proposals for African-Americans. The commission shall examine slavery and discrimination in the colonies and the United States from 1619 to the present and recommend appropriate remedies. Among other requirements, the commission shall examine (1) the role of federal and state governments in supporting the institution of slavery, (2) forms of discrimination in the public and private sectors against freed slaves and their descendants, and (3) lingering negative effects of slavery on living African-Americans and society.”
- Enemy on the StreetImagine a world where your right to bear arms has been made illegal (unconstitutionally), and then your city’s police department is disbanded… The anarchy will bring your community to its knees. If you think we’re in a tough situation now, think again. There is more coming.
- Prayer and Positive Reinforcement are Very PowerfulThey need to hear from you.
- Notice to Mayor Re: Unconstitutional MeasuresFind and contact your Mayor by phone or email regarding recent events. Remember, they work for us.
- Letter: Protect Our Votes! Vote YES to HR 6882!To amend the Help America Vote Act of 2002 to prohibit payments under such Act to States which permit ballot harvesting, and for other purposes.
- TROJAN HORSE BILL: “Eliminating Abusive and Rampant Neglect of Interactive Technologies Act of 2020” EARN IT ACTIt’s called the EARN IT ACT of 2020. You can also call it by it’s slightly more telling name, “Eliminating Abusive and Rampant Neglect of Interactive Technologies Act of 2020”.
- 2A Encroachment Alert: Bloomberg’s Endorsements for CongressThey Will Never Stop, So Neither Will We! Michael Bloomberg and Everytown for Gun Safety are relentlessly working day-in and day-out to remove firearms from the American citizen. Do something about it.
- Letter: If We Can Stand in Line At The Stores, We Can Vote!!! –SAY NO TO S.3529 Natural Disaster and Emergency Ballot Act of 2020The clauses listed are, in effect, double-edged swords. Written towards the security of your vote, yet opens up the back doors for abuse.