Florida, We Stand Together
We must let our Legislators and our Law Enforcement know that we stand with them, so long as they uphold the Constitution of the United States and protect us from tyranny.
2A Sanctuary Counties
Declare Your County a 2nd Amendment Sanctuary
Use the Email Form Below to send a message to your County Commissioners, Sheriff, and Local Legislators:
The below form sends the above letter to:
- your County Commissioners
- to show them what we want for our County
- your Senator
- to show them, well before this reaches their desk, that we and other constituents have been in contact with our Commissioners
- All Florida Representatives
- for further accountability
- your Sheriff/LEO
- to show them that we stand with them
- to provide additional accountability
- to show law enforcement that rightful firearm owners stand with them if they reject unconstitutional enforcement
Download it if you want to fill it out on your own:
Counties Who Have Resolved in Favor of the People
Below listed are links to the PDF image of the Resolutions which were sent to me as a reply to your emails:
Here are some other forms which you may want to fill & send.
- Florida HB 27 – Pub. Rec./Sales of AmmunitionFlorida: Background check to purchase ammunition? No thank you. Send your rep a letter about it.
- Caught: Ballot Harvesting SchemeWatch This: Send Feedback to Your Elected Community Leadership: 363Shares
- What is a Color Revolution?A Color Revolution is not about color.
- Accountability: Stop the CoupSend this list of references to your Representatives and/or Mayor to remind them of their duty to uphold the US Code and to stop being instrumental to the coming coup.
- De-fund RiotersWe The People demand action. If you agree, send the below letter to your Representative now. Act fast.
- ShadowGateIndependent Journalist Millie Weaver was indicted by a GRAND JURY one day after releasing THIS video on the HUGE government scandal, now known as “Shadowgate”. This video is being censored on mainstream social media. See it here.
- NOTICE OF INTENTION TO OFFER RESOLUTION RAISING A QUESTION OF THE PRIVILEGES OF THE HOUSEHouse Resolution to Ban Democratic Party for Supporting Slavery.
- Enemy on the StreetImagine a world where your right to bear arms has been made illegal (unconstitutionally), and then your city’s police department is disbanded… The anarchy will bring your community to its knees. If you think we’re in a tough situation now, think again. There is more coming.