Florida, We Stand Together
We must let our Legislators and our Law Enforcement know that we stand with them, so long as they uphold the Constitution of the United States and protect us from tyranny.
2A Sanctuary Counties
Declare Your County a 2nd Amendment Sanctuary
Use the Email Form Below to send a message to your County Commissioners, Sheriff, and Local Legislators:
The below form sends the above letter to:
- your County Commissioners
- to show them what we want for our County
- your Senator
- to show them, well before this reaches their desk, that we and other constituents have been in contact with our Commissioners
- All Florida Representatives
- for further accountability
- your Sheriff/LEO
- to show them that we stand with them
- to provide additional accountability
- to show law enforcement that rightful firearm owners stand with them if they reject unconstitutional enforcement
Download it if you want to fill it out on your own:
Counties Who Have Resolved in Favor of the People
Below listed are links to the PDF image of the Resolutions which were sent to me as a reply to your emails:
Here are some other forms which you may want to fill & send.
- Re: HR40 & S.1083: Commission to Study and Develop Reparation Proposals for African-Americans ActBill Summary: “This bill establishes the Commission to Study and Develop Reparation Proposals for African-Americans. The commission shall examine slavery and discrimination in the colonies and the United States from 1619 to the present and recommend appropriate remedies. Among other requirements, the commission shall examine (1) the role of federal and state governments in supporting the institution of slavery, (2) forms of discrimination in the public and private sectors against freed slaves and their descendants, and (3) lingering negative effects of slavery on living African-Americans and society.”
- Enemy on the StreetImagine a world where your right to bear arms has been made illegal (unconstitutionally), and then your city’s police department is disbanded… The anarchy will bring your community to its knees. If you think we’re in a tough situation now, think again. There is more coming.
- Prayer and Positive Reinforcement are Very PowerfulThey need to hear from you.
- Notice to Mayor Re: Unconstitutional MeasuresFind and contact your Mayor by phone or email regarding recent events. Remember, they work for us.
- Letter: Protect Our Votes! Vote YES to HR 6882!To amend the Help America Vote Act of 2002 to prohibit payments under such Act to States which permit ballot harvesting, and for other purposes.
- TROJAN HORSE BILL: “Eliminating Abusive and Rampant Neglect of Interactive Technologies Act of 2020” EARN IT ACTIt’s called the EARN IT ACT of 2020. You can also call it by it’s slightly more telling name, “Eliminating Abusive and Rampant Neglect of Interactive Technologies Act of 2020”.
- 2A Encroachment Alert: Bloomberg’s Endorsements for CongressThey Will Never Stop, So Neither Will We! Michael Bloomberg and Everytown for Gun Safety are relentlessly working day-in and day-out to remove firearms from the American citizen. Do something about it.
- Letter: If We Can Stand in Line At The Stores, We Can Vote!!! –SAY NO TO S.3529 Natural Disaster and Emergency Ballot Act of 2020The clauses listed are, in effect, double-edged swords. Written towards the security of your vote, yet opens up the back doors for abuse.